Schedule a Donation Pickup
Enter your zip/postal code to find pickup dates
Welcome to the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago online donation scheduler!
It’s easy to schedule a free home pickup of your used clothing and household goods. Just enter your zip code above to get started. Donations collected by Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago help fund local programs and services to support our mission. With your help we can better serve our community, as well as give the donated items a new life outside of a landfill.
Registering for an account will allow you to:
Easily schedule donation pickups in the future
Reschedule or cancel existing pickups
Obtain your tax deductible receipt
Please read the below before scheduling:
- We cannot guarantee a time frame – your items will be picked up between 8 AM and the evening
- Drivers are not allowed to enter homes or offices for security and insurance reasons
- In order to do pickups at military bases, the donations must be brought to the guard station as the driver cannot enter the base
- Businesses, Churches, and Schools must call to make special arrangements for pickup*
- If you have enough to fill a large box truck, please call to make special arrangements*
Thank you for your support
I prefer to drop off my donation. Where do I go?
Items We Love
Clothing, Clothing Accessories, Personal Accessories, Media, Housewares, Books
Items We Can’t Accept
Weapons and Explosives, Hazardous Waste, Construction Materials, Flammable Products, Large Appliances, Automobile Parts, Food, Mattresses and Box Springs, Sofas
– See more at: http://www.donateillinois.org/#sthash.txfJJhgP.dpuf