Join us for a rustic, three day, two night Women’s Retreat – for FREE! We’ll be focusing on health and wellness for women with epilepsy. All lodging, meals and activities are included.
THE NEXT WOMEN’S RETREAT IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
Dates will be: Check in will be 5:30-6:00pm on Friday, October 13th with a check out 11:00am Sunday, October 15th. Both the application and the MD Consent form must be filled out and submitted by September 22nd.
Women’s Retreat is located at Camp Red Leaf 26710 W. Nippersink Rd. Ingleside, IL 60041
- A full-time nurse is available for emergency only.
- The Milwaukee District North Metra runs to Fox Lake station and transportation from there will be provided by camp.
- Retreat does not provide transportation, bedding or toiletries.
- All meals will be served in the dining hall. Which is located 1/4 mile from main campus. Accommodations are available.
- Keep in mind, rooms may be shared. Accommodations for shared shower/bath are available for those in need.
Applications must be returned by September 22nd!
Address completed applications to:
17 N. State St., Suite 650
Chicago, IL 60602
For more information, contact Crissy at 312-939-8622 ext 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.