Agatha brings more than 12 years of experience in the not-for-profit sector to the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago.
She is greatly passionate about serving and advocating for Latino Communities as well others communities. She is a dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects. She is skilled in building cross-functional teams as a workforce development professional intake specialist, case management, and academic advising in the non-profit sector. Adaptable and transformational leader with the ability to work in team-settings and independently, create effective presentations, and develop opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Agatha is a graduate of Loyola Chicago University, where she earned a Masters Degree in Social Work.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AGATHA…
- Favorite movie: The Notebook
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Riding a bike along the lake in the summer
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Colombian writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- First job: When I was 16 years old, during the holiday season I worked at a toy store, selling and wrapping toys
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Enjoy the moment!