In 2020, Alex was hired as the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago’s Education Coordinator and is now currently its Community Education Specialist. He has been an advocate with the Foundation since 2014. He graduated from the College of DuPage in 2017 with an Associates of Arts degree. In 2019 he graduated from Lewis University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Communications and a minor in Public Relations and Advertising. Expanding from his degree, he’s been passionate in advocating to empower others. He is embracing the importance of sharing his story with epilepsy, along with its comorbidities through each training and program he does to educate the community.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ALEX…
- Favorite movie: Honestly, I’ve never been a fan of picking just one favorite anything, but I will say more 90s Disney and Warner Bros. movies because they bring me back to my childhood.
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Acting like a tourist with friends and taking pictures of the architecture, museums and views of the water during the day.
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Matt Bomer
- First job: Host at an Italian restaurant
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: It will all work out. Just be yourself and don’t be afraid to talk to people.