Bryan was hired as President and CEO of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago in November of 2017 after 15 years of fundraising for Lincoln Park Zoo. He is a strategic leader who believes that collaboration within the epilepsy community, including staff, boards and families impacted by epilepsy, lead to success. He is most proud of working with the epilepsy community to write, advocate and pass the Seizure Smart School Law in Illinois to ensure all school personnel are trained in seizure recognition and first aid.
Bryan was raised in Arlington Heights, IL and graduated from Bradley University in Peoria, IL.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT BRYAN…
- Favorite movie: Blues Brothers
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Eating my way through every Chicago neighborhood
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Walter Payton
- First job: Teaching tennis to neighborhood kids
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Don’t sweat the small stuff