Eric Alvarez is the current Director of Marketing and Development and has been with the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago since February of 2018. Eric is a graduate of Ball State University and has been living and working in Chicago since 2009.
Previously, Eric has worked in development and corporate alliances for a nonprofit organization, and also has also held positions in tech marketing and operations.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ERIC…
- Favorite movie: Catch Me If You Can
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: It’s a tie between checking out a new neighborhood and going to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Tom Hanks
- First job: Assistant at a machine shop when I was 12.
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Don’t try to grow up too quickly.