Karli is the Client Services Coordinator at EFGC. She has a genuine passion and interest in mental and behavioral health and is currently involved in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Master’s Program at DePaul University! Her background also includes working in the field of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as an intake specialist and working directly with the autism community as a behavior technician. Outside of her professional life, she loves music, coffee, and cultivating meaningful relationships with others!
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KARLI…
- Favorite movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Scope out the great coffee shops!
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Stevie Nicks or Sara Bareilles!
- First job: Sales Associate/Barista at Michigan State University!
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Enjoy it while it lasts, and live in the moment!