Morgan has been on EFGC’s staff since 2004. She began as a part-time bookkeeper and transferred to the Communications team in 2005. She enjoys working on all aspects of the Foundation’s communications and marketing efforts to raise awareness about epilepsy, as well as the programs and services provided by the Foundation. Born and raised in Chicago, she currently lives in Lincoln Park with her husband, John, and their cat, Maddie.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MORGAN…
- Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Go to a Cubs game
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Frank Schwindel
- First job: Answering phones at a pizza place
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Enjoy the moment