Vanise Gardner graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor’s of Arts in U.S. History. She has a passion for helping others and this is manifested in her personal as well as her professional life. She has been involved with Nonprofits for years. Outside of work, Vanise enjoys exploring new restaurants in Chicago, tackling her bucket list with friends, loves live entertainment and Sunday brunches.
FIVE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT VANICE…
- Favorite movie: Casablanca
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Go to the Chicago Art Museum or anything involving the arts
- Famous person you would most like to meet: Anna Wintour
- First job: Babysitting neighbors’ kids
- Advice that you would give to your teenage self: Don’t take yourself too seriously and life is too short, try things that scare you