The mission of Associate Board is to engage, empower, and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors, develop the next generation of philanthropists, and build awareness of Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago in the Chicagoland area.
The Associate Board is a networking group of philanthropic professionals with a collective goal to attract members to raise resources, broaden the volunteer base, and enhance awareness of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago while developing leadership skills and cultivating relationships with young professionals in Chicago.
- Fulfill a minimum give-get of $1,000 through donations, event ticket sales, corporate sponsorships, in-kind donations, beneficiary events, appeals campaigns, etc.
- Attend a minimum of 3 out of 4 Associate Board meetings
- Volunteer with the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago for a minimum of 6 hours with at least 2 hours served at a Saver’s Community Donation Center
- Facilitate 2 corporate asks to host the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago’s Seizure First Aid Training
- Attend a minimum of 3 Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago events including Gala, Golf Outing, 5K events, Consumer Conference, Spanish Consumer Conference, and Advocacy Day
- Connect with all Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago’s social media outlets
- Complete a Seizure First Aid Training
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and success of new Associate Board events
- Financial contribution to the Annual Appeal
Click here to submit an Associate Board Application. For more information, contact Kelly Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-939-8622 ext 208.