You can support the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago simply by donating used clothing and household items. The Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago partners with Savers Thrift stores to collect used clothing and household items. Proceeds earned from donations help the Foundation provide free programs and services for nearly 140,000 Chicagoland residents living with epilepsy. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation, and help support our local cause.
Clothing & Household Donations
Visit the Community Donation Center at any of these Savers Thrift Stores below and donate to the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago:
- Carol Stream 1231 N. Gary Avenue, Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Crystal Lake 230 W. Virginia Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Hoffman Estates 26 Golf Center, Hoffman Estates, IL 601969
- Orland Park 15625 S. 94th Avenue, Orland Park, IL 60462
What does the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago do with the funds from your donations?
– Green from the Start: Savers is one of the largest recyclers of used clothing in the world and has been in the business of keeping reusable goods out of landfills for over 60 years.
– Donate and Make a Difference: The goods offered in Savers thrift stores are always purchased from local nonprofit organizations. In the last 10 years, Savers has paid its collective nonprofit partners more than $1.5 billion which helps fund vital community programs and services.
– Ultimate Thrift Experience: Savers stores are filled with unique treasures and quality everyday items – all inside a department store-like environment that’s easy to shop and easy on the wallet. Merchandise is neatly organized into specific departments, with labeled shelves and racks that make it easy to find bargains for brand name apparel, authentic vintage finds, housewares, furniture, collectibles and much more.
– To learn more about how Savers makes a difference in hundreds of communities, go to www.savers.com.